The Maria Cano University Foundation assumes the internship process as a space of integral formation, where the student is linked to the different realities of the environment as a qualified professional enabling the student to contextualize needs and propose solutions. This makes for possible consolidation of the professional training process of the students, by means of the accomplishment of joint actions with different organizations, tending to give solutions to the necessities of the context.
The internship processes allow the Maria Cano University Foundation to make a presence in the local setting, through a number of activities that are visualized as Extension and Social Projection actions.
This institutional presence takes form in the development of strategic alliances with companies and entities, through alliances and cooperation agreements that aim to respond to specific needs already detected, as a way to contribute to the processes of social transformation and the search for the integral development of students, teachers and the society itself.
The students count with the assessment of teachers, assigned according to the training profile, who are responsible for accompanying, guiding and monitoring the student in the development of their internship and are the bridge of communication between the University – Company, generating value to the actions, aiming to achieve the objectives, mission, vision and policies of Maria Cano.
Likewise, the Institution is accompanied by the Internship Center, which dynamizes and heads the processes between the different organizations, the students and the University.
The companies can access our services by means of a cover letter, in which the need for the internship service is clearly expressed, sending the following documents to the Internship Center, via e-mail
email@example.com los siguientes documentos:
- A cover letter that expresses the interest for choosing this internship scenario.
- Student name who is going to carry out the internship there, in case it has been defined.
- Functions or tasks to be developed by the student.
- Name of the person who will respond as cooperator or coordinator of the internship in the company. In the case of the Clinical Psychology internship, this professional must be a Psychologist.
- Photocopy of the certificate of existence and legal representation and/or Chamber of Commerce, of the company where the practice will be developed, as the case may be.
- Photocopy of the organization chart of the company where the internship will take place.