Who are we?
The international relations office orientates its labor towards the strengthening of an institutional culture of the internationalization process. A process oriented towards incorporating intercultural and international aspects to the missional processes of teaching, researching, extension/ social projection and institutional management. We aim to favor interaction and participation within the academic community in different contexts, based on the institutional identity reflected on the actions of people with a critical thinking outlook, social commitment and a global vision that transform the environments in which we are present.
- Student counseling about mobility alternatives at a national and international level –both on-site and virtual (scheduling appointments via e-mail are required).
- Counseling for foreign students who wish to have an international experience at some of the Maria Cano campuses.
- Support on mobility processes for professors.
- Management, administration and promotion of academic cooperation agreements, both nationally and internationally.
- Support for the different academic, cultural and scientific activities which are carried out by the academic community.
- Dissemination of information about scholarships, academic and scientific opportunities overseas.
- Promotion of the internationalization culture and its policy at the institution.
Santiago Hernández Trejos
Director of International Relations
Address: Calle 56 No. 41 – 90
Telephone: +57 (4) 4440255 Ext. 263 – 250