- Step 1. Check user ←
- Step 2. Log in to Secure Login ←
- Step 3. Perform online registration.
- Step 4. Download registration payment.
- Step 5. Make the payment in the bank indicated in the registration payment form.
- Step 6. Submit to the Treasury of the FUMC, the deposit receipt corresponding to the tuition payment.
- Step 7. Enter the platform to check your schedule.
- Step 8. Remember to change the password the first time you enter your profile. The password must be alphanumeric, and it must contain at least 6 characters.
The student must be free and clear, with all the administrative departments of the Institution to be able to access his tuition payment.
The student will have completed their enrollment process and will appear on lists only when they have presented in the Treasury the proof of payment and this dependence activates their enrollment in the system. Therefore, we reiterate the importance of complying with this step.